sland of Lanai
Lanai is the smallest inhabited island. It is only nine miles from Maui, yet it seems a world away. Lanai is a destination of untouched tranquility, away from the crowds and hustle of everyday life. This romantic island is a true get away. Wrap yourself in the elegance and amenities of two exquisite Four Season Resorts. Unwind at the historic Hotel Lanai in charming Lanai City. Lanai is a special place where you’re sure to find serenity, adventure and intimacy. If you want to get away from it all, get away to Lanai!
Top reasons to visit Lanai
1. Seclusion and Tranquility: Far away from skyscrapers, traffic and crowds, this island beckons you to take time out for yourself.
2. Garden of the Gods: Four wheel drive to Keahiakawelo, also known as the Garden of the Gods. Time your visit for sunset when the rocks begin to glow from rich red to purple.
3. Dole Square. Hang out and talk story with the locals in the shade of the cook pine trees.
4. Snorkel at Hulopoe Bay: Spinner dolphins and tropical fish frolic in the crystal clear waters of this protected marine preserve.
5. Golf: Tee off from one of two award winning championship golf courses. Both courses are ranked among the best in the country.
Please fill out the form below and click send